- When making a group reservation for 10 people or more we require a deposit of £5 per person with the exception of the special festivals mentioned in the point below.
- During the Christmas period, Father's Day, Mother's Day and Valentine's Day deposits are required for tables of 6 people or more.
- The deposit must be paid no later than 48 hours before your reservation and for the total number of people booked for. This deposit will need to be paid in cash in the restaurant. We cannot take deposits over the phone or by cheque.
- The deposit will secure the table reservation for the party for up to 15 minutes after the agreed reservation time. Thereafter the reservation is null and void. However we will endeavour to accommodate you as and when your party arrives.
- In the event of your party running late it is the responsibility of you to inform the restaurant, so that we can make arrangements to find you a new table as soon as we can.
- If you haven't paid a deposit your table reservation for parties of 10 people or over will be null and void. However we will endeavour to seat you as soon as we can.
- The party will only be seated once the majority of guests have arrived.
- Your table is available to you for a maximum of 1 hour and 45 minutes during our busy times. This is at the management's discretion and done on a case by case basis.
- All guests sitting in the restaurant are considered to be eating. We do not allow those not eating to be seated at a table just for drinking, therefore anyone sat in the restaurant will be charged for a meal at the relevant session’s meal tariff. Anyone wishing to sit with friends or family but not eating must make a request to the restaurant management 24 hours in advance and it will be at our management’s discretion whether to allow.
- COSMO Management reserve the right to require customers to pay for their meal before being seated.
- Booking via the website needs to be done and confirmed by the relevant restaurant at least 24 hours before the reservation day/time, if not, the reservation can only be accepted by phone.
Note: Our restaurants get very busy particularly on weekends and Bank holidays and we cannot guarantee a table if you are late or have not paid the deposit.
- COSMO reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the deposit / refund / booking policy without prior notice.