Prepare beverages according to company specification and following alcohol selling law and legislation and measurements. To follow all standards, policies and procedures relating to food and beverage service in COSMO as laid out by managers with a strong emphasis on guest satisfaction as per C.H.A.M.P.S training regime.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fluent knowledge on COSMO drinks menu and prepare all drinks listed to the highest standards
- Follow all company operational process and procedures, achieving all required standards
- Create a dining experience that delivers 100% customer enjoyment
- Maximise profit by effective and efficient drinks preparation.
- Demonstrate excellent people skills
- Excellent product knowledge
- Ensure the restaurant equipment and facilities are maintained in good order
- Continual act in a lawful manner and in the best interests of COSMO
- Take responsibility for your own personal development
- Keep yourself aware of new promotions, menu changes, system or equipment changes, new procedures, policy changes and company development.
- Participate fully in all meetings, training and forums
- Support other team members to ensure customers receive additional help, if required, in reaching a table, ordering and food delivery.
- Perform any reasonable duties as required from time to time in order to contribute to the achievement of business aims and objectives
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills
- Can work under pressure in a high turnover food environment
- A customer-focused approach to work
- High standard of personal hygiene
- High level of enthusiasm and drive to achieve high standards
- Hard working, flexible and prepared for change
- A team player that supports the group as well as stand out as an individual
- Open for continual development
- Be able to work in a standing position for long period of time
- Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food frequently weighing up to 20 to 25 pounds