The Cashier is responsible for the till, ordering and payment systems. They need to know clear about new promotions, menu changes and to maintain in good order the equipment and facilities at the till. Apart from this, as a member of the team, they will need to maintain the high standard of customer service in accordance with the strategy of COSMO.
This is a Part-time position.
What’s in it for you
- Outstanding Training and Development through the COSMO Academy
- Gain hands on experience in a high-volume branded restaurant
- Progressive and collaborative working environment
- Staff Meal on Shift
- Flexible shift patterns
What we’re looking for
- Experience in a similar position
- Good English is essential
- Positive attitude and work well with other team members
- High standard of numeric and IT skills
- Detailed and precise working
- Thrive under pressure in a high turnover food environment
- Be willing to work overtime when needed and assist the workload of others
Who we are
COSMO Authentic World Kitchen is inspired by the best five-star hotels in the world, which bring a choice of fresh food under the same roof and elevate the buffet concept to new levels. Since opening in 2003, COSMO has expanded throughout the UK and Ireland as customers embrace global dining and flavours from all corners of the world.
It’s an exciting time to join the team as we continue to expand.