The Cashier is responsible for the till, ordering and payment systems. They need to know clear about new promotions, menu changes and to maintain in good order the equipment and facilities at the till. Apart from this, as a member of the team, they will need to maintain the high standard of customer service in accordance with the strategy of COSMO.
This is a part-time role.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fluent knowledge on till, ordering and payment systems
- Follow all company operational process and procedures, achieving all required standards
- Create a dining experience that delivers 100% customer enjoyment
- Ensure the restaurant equipment and facilities are maintained in good order
- Production of accurate bills to customers and follow robust cash handling
- Contribute to the customer enjoyment and experience by answering questions, welcoming and saying goodbye.
- Report immediately any discrepancies, inaccuracies or suspicious transactions
- Continuously act in a lawful manner and in the best interests of COSMO
- Take responsibility for your own personal development
- Be aware of new promotions, menu changes, system or equipment changes, new procedures, policy changes and company development.
- Participate fully in all meetings, training and forums
- Support other team members to ensure customers receive additional help, if required, in reaching a table, ordering and food delivery.
- Perform any reasonable duties as required from time to time in order to contribute to the achievement of business aims and objectives
- Good English is essential
- Thrive under pressure in a high turnover food environment
- Develop a customer-focused approach to work, with a love of food.
- High standard of numeric and IT skills
- Detailed and precise working
- High level of enthusiasm and drive to achieve high standards
- Hard working, flexible and prepared for change
- Ambitious and driven by over exceeding customer expectations
- A team player that supports the group and stand out as an individual
- Open for continual development
- Experience in a similar role & environment