To be responsible for the daily basic operation of individual section in the kitchen, implement the kitchen standard procedure, food quality, presentation, counter display and hygiene included.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for daily section operation in the kitchen
- To implement kitchen Standard Operating Procedure (S.O.P)
- Maintaining or raising profit margin budget on food
- To assist producing menus
- To follow the food preparation process and other relative activities
- Comply with sanitation regulations and safety standards
- To assist fostering an atmosphere of cooperation and respect within the team
- To implement food quality control on a day to day basis, to maintain all daily, weekly and monthly check sheets.
- To greet and interact with dining guests when appropriate.
- NVQ Level 1 & 2 or equivalent
- Certificate of Level 2 Food Safety, Health and Safety and HACCP
- Good English
- A flexible attitude
- Enthusiastic about food and hospitality industry
- Good communication skill
- Team player