To be responsible for the daily basic operation of individual section in the kitchen, implement the kitchen standard procedure, food quality, presentation, counter display and hygiene included.
This role is required to work 20 hours in average per week.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for daily section operation in the kitchen
- To implement kitchen Standard Operating Procedure (S.O.P)
- Maintaining or raising profit margin budget on food
- To assist producing menus
- To follow the food preparation process and other relative activities
- Comply with sanitation regulations and safety standards
- To assist fostering an atmosphere of cooperation and respect within the team
- To implement food quality control on a day to day basis, to maintain all daily, weekly and monthly check sheets.
- To greet and interact with dining guests when appropriate.
- NVQ Level 1 & 2 or equivalent
- Certificate of Level 2 Food Safety, Health and Safety and HACCP
- Good English
- A flexible attitude
- Enthusiastic about food and hospitality industry
- Good communication skill
- Team player