- Oversee and manage all areas of the restaurant and make decisions in the absence of the General Manager.
- Manage the day to day operations of the restaurant.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, development & performance of Team Members.
- Assist the GM on inventory, optimising sales and profit, guest experience.
- Maintain the highest standards of customer service according to the strategy of COSMO.
What’s in it for you:
- Develop your Management skills and capability in a highly supportive and multi-diversity culture
- Outstanding Training and Development through the COSMO Academy
- Gain hands on experience in a high-volume branded restaurant.
- Progressive and collaborative working environment
- Staff Meal on Shift
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years’ management experience within high-volume and fast-paced restaurant business
- Someone service inspired who won’t compromise for an easy life
- A proven track record of guiding and developing teams – coaching, mentoring and sharing enthusiasm
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as be a leader
- A talent for spotting and resolving problems quickly and efficiently
- Communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and hit deadlines.
- You will be up to speed with all compliance and back of house processes.
Some or all of the following would be advantageous
- First Aid
- Fire Marshall/Warden
- Health & Safety Level 2
- Food Safety Level 2
Necessary training is available for the right candidate.
Who we are
COSMO Authentic World Kitchen is inspired by the best five-star hotels in the world, which bring a choice of fresh food under the same roof and elevate the buffet concept to new levels. Since opening in 2003, COSMO has expanded throughout the UK and Ireland as customers embrace global dining and flavours from all corners of the world.
It’s an exciting time to join the team as we continue to expand.