To assist with timely production and presentation of food on the appropriate section, kitchen cleaning and kitchen administration when necessary.
What’s in it for you
- Outstanding Training and Development through the COSMO Academy
- Gain hands on experience in a high-volume branded restaurant
- Progressive and collaborative working environment
- Staff Meal on Shift
- Flexible shift patterns
- Dining Discounts
- Career Path
- 5 day working week
What we’re looking for
- Positive attitude and work well with other team members
- Communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests
- Work unsupervised in a fast paced restaurant environment
- Be willing to follow direction and ask questions for clarification if needed
- Be willing to work overtime when needed and assist the workload of others
- Available to work as late as midnight or later if necessary
- Experience required
Who we are
COSMO Authentic World Kitchen is inspired by the best five-star hotels in the world, which bring a choice of fresh food under the same roof and elevate the buffet concept to new levels. Since opening in 2003, COSMO has expanded throughout the UK and Ireland as customers embrace global dining and flavours from all corners of the world.
It’s an exciting time to join the team as we continue to expand.