Terms and Conditions
1. Information on How to Enter and competitions form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The competition period begins on 17 January 2018 and ends 14 February 2018.
3. Eligible entrants must:
a. Agree to tagging four friends on Facebook and liking our page.
b. Over the age of 18
c. Legal residents of and who are physically residing in the United Kingdom, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
d. Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
4. Employees of Cosmo and associated companies and their immediate families and any agencies associated with this promotion are excluded from entry.
5. Entrants must like our Facebook page and tag four friends. Limit of one entry per person. No responsibility will be taken for entries lost, delayed or not completed properly.
6. Draw will take place at COMSO Head Office on 15 February 2018. Competition winners name will be announced on Facebook by the 15th February, 2018 and the winner advised via Facebook private message.
7. There is 1 competition to be won. The first eligible entry drawn will be awarded the competition. Competition is all inclusive Flights/Trains and accommodation for 2 people up to a value of £1000.
9. Cosmo’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Cosmo reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process (including but not limited to using automated means to enter). Failure by the Cosmo to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. Cosmo is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
12. Cosmo reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Cosmo has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Cosmo’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.