- Support senior managers to deliver all company goals and targets.
- Ensure all guests have a great dining experience.
- Assist in recruiting, training, development & performance of Team Members.
- Continuously helps to maintain a motivated team
- Creates a great atmosphere and work environment in your restaurant.
- Accomplishing business objectives whilst maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
What’s in it for you:
- Develop your Management skill and capability in a highly supportive and multi-diversity culture.
- Outstanding Training and Development through the COSMO Academy
- Gain hands on experience in a high-volume branded restaurant.
- Progressive and collaborative working environment
- Staff Meal on Shift
- Structured Career Path
- Company Discounts
- Referral Scheme
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 2 year’s supervisor or management experience within high-volume and fast-paced restaurant business
- Someone service inspired who won’t compromise for an easy life
- A proven track record of guiding and developing teams – coaching, mentoring and sharing enthusiasm
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as be a leader
- A talent for spotting and resolving problems quickly and efficiently
- Strong customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and hit deadlines.
Some or all of the following would be advantageous
- First Aid
- Fire Marshall/Warden
- Health & Safety Level 2
Necessary training is available for the right candidate.
Who we are
COSMO Authentic World Kitchen is inspired by the best five-star hotels in the world, which bring a choice of fresh food under the same roof and elevate the buffet concept to new levels. Since opening in 2003, COSMO has expanded throughout the UK and Ireland as customers embrace global dining and flavours from all corners of the world.
It’s an exciting time to join the team as we continue to expand.