- Oversee and manage all areas of the restaurant
- Makes critical decisions that impact on the success of the business every day.
- Achieve exemplary performance in every aspect of running the restaurant.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, development & performance of Team Members.
- Ensure that the food costs, labour costs and wastage figures are within company parameters.
- Drive revenue and create a profitable business.
- Adhere to company rules, procedures, standards and licensing law at all times.
- Maintains the highest standards of customer service according to the strategy of COSMO.
What’s in it for you:
- Develop your Management skill and capability in a highly supportive and multi-diversity culture.
- Outstanding Training and Development through the COSMO Academy
- Gain hands on experience in a high-volume branded restaurant.
- Progressive and collaborative working environment
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Discounts
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years’ management experience within high-volume and fast-paced restaurant business
- Someone service inspired who won’t compromise for an easy life
- A proven track record of guiding and developing teams
- A talent for spotting and resolving problems quickly and efficiently
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and hit deadlines.
- You will be up to speed with all compliance and back of house processes.
Some or all of the following would be advantageous
- First Aid
- Fire Marshall/Warden
- Health & Safety Level 2
- Food Safety Level 3
Who we are
COSMO Authentic World Kitchen is inspired by the best five-star hotels in the world, which bring a choice of fresh food under the same roof and elevate the buffet concept to new levels. Since opening in 2003, COSMO has expanded throughout the UK and Ireland as customers embrace global dining and flavours from all corners of the world.
It’s an exciting time to join the team as we continue to expand.