To ensure the smooth running of the food operation including the maintenance and cleaning of the the kitchen.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- To ensure agreed food standards are maintained at all times.
- To issue and monitor maintenance to ensure that the kitchen fabric and equipment is kept in a safe, clean and fully functional condition.
- To monitor the quality of deliveries and take appropriate action where necessary.
- To ensure that we comply with HACCP and health and safety procedures.
- Ensure stock levels and ordering of food items is kept under control to minimise wastage whilst maintaining food GP%.
- Ensure the Food Safety Management Procedures are followed and maintained.
- To recruit, monitor and train staff.
- Keep COL% to agreed level and within budget.
- By analysing market trends, change and develop menu timely and appropriately.
- To liaise with floor staff and other departments to ensure guest satisfaction and smooth running of service.
- To optimise profitability of the outlet and ensure that all relevant costs are controlled in line with the budget.
- Minimum Level 2 in Health & Safety
- Minimum Level 2 in HACCP
- Food Safety Level 3
- Strong leadership, motivational and teamwork skills
- Organised and excellent time management skill
- A flexible attitude
- Experience in all relevant disciplines
- Excellent communication skills
- Departmental training experience
- Experienced with various cuisine
- Computer literacy