Responsible for ensuring replacement of food stations on the buffet and cleanliness of the buffet line. This is a high profile guest interaction job where excelling guest service and engaging conversations are expected at all times.
What’s in it for you
- Outstanding Training and Development through the COSMO Academy
- Gain hands on experience in a high-volume branded restaurant
- Progressive and collaborative working environment
- Staff Meal on Shift
- Flexible shift patterns
What we’re looking for
- Positive attitude and work well with other team members
- Communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests
- Work unsupervised in a fast paced restaurant environment
- Be willing to follow direction and ask questions for clarification if needed
- Be willing to work overtime when needed and assist the workload of others
Who we are
COSMO Authentic World Kitchen is inspired by the best five-star hotels in the world, which bring a choice of fresh food under the same roof and elevate the buffet concept to new levels. Since opening in 2003, COSMO has expanded throughout the UK and Ireland as customers embrace global dining and flavours from all corners of the world.
It’s an exciting time to join the team as we continue to expand.