We’re so happy and excited that things are slowly returning to normal. However, rest assured, your safety and welfare is still our top priority. Naturally, due to the lifting of restrictions, we have removed several measures in our restaurants but a few remain in place. Here’s what to expect…
What we have done:
- We have conducted and completed a risk assessment to present the controls we have taken to make the restaurant a safe environment.
- The temperature of all employees has been checked and recorded for two weeks before returning to work, and will continue to be checked every day. Any member of staff displaying symptoms will be excluded from the workplace.
- We have reduced and adapted our shift patterns to allow staff to travel during off-peak times safely.
- We have reduced the number of tables and chairs in the restaurants to ensure social distancing between guests.
- We have escalated our cleaning procedures with a professional deep clean every day and ensuring all utensils are cleaned prior to being used.
- All tables and chairs will be fully and completely cleaned after each guest has left.
- All our front of house and back of house teams have PPE readily available to them and are asked to wear them at all times.
- We have a one way system in the restaurant to manage social distancing and avoid congestion.
- We have a dedicated employee in each restaurant committed to ensuring that all health and safety procedures are at their highest standard.
All team members will complete a rapid lateral flow test twice a week.
We are monitoring all team member travel and anyone returning from aboard will complete the mandatory self-isolation period.
Track & trace – all guests 16 & over will be asked to scan the NHS QR code, if this is not possible written details will be taken and stored for the mandatory 21 days. Any guests refusing to leave their details will be asked to return once this restriction has been lifted.
With your help:
We are encouraging all guests to book their table in advance to avoid disappointment. It may be the case that you will have to queue so we thank you for your patience. You will be greeted when you arrive and looked after while you wait for your table.
- It may be the case that you will be asked to wait at your table and invited to collect your food.
- If you are showing any symptoms, we kindly ask you to reschedule your reservation. Once your self-isolation has finished, please re-book your table.
- We have installed thermal cameras in the reception which will check guest’s temperatures on arrival.
- Please observe social distancing at all times to keep yourself and others safe.
- We have hand sanitisers placed around the restaurant for guests to use.
- We ask guests to pay with contactless payments where possible.
- We ask all our guests to wear a face covering, sanitise their hands and wear the disposable gloves provided when visiting the buffet. For guests who are exempt from wearing a face covering, our team will assist you on collecting your food choices.
We ask all of our younger guests under the age of 11 to be supervised at all times.
Thank you for your support and co-operation.