At COSMO, we’re very excited to reopen and see you all but our number one priority and commitment remains the same; the health and safety of our staff and customers as we move forward together.
It is our duty and priority to take care of and ensure that our stakeholers have the safest environment around them. We have achieved this with our new ways of working and measures designed with close and careful consultation provided by the Government, industry bodies and safety consultants. This is COSMO’s new “business as usual.”
What we have done:
- We have conducted and completed a risk assessment to present the controls we have taken to make the restaurant a safe environment.
- The temperature of all employes has been checked and recorded for two weeks before returning to work, and will continue to be checked every day. Any member of staff displaying symptoms will be excluded from the workplace.
- We have reduced and adapted our shift patterns to allow staff to travel during off-peak times safely.
- We have reduced the number of tables and chairs in the restaurants to ensure social distancing between guests.
- We have escalated our cleaning procedures with a professional deep clean every day and ensuring all utensils are cleaned prior to being used.
- All tables and chairs will be fully and completely cleaned after each guest has left.
- All our front of house and back of house teams have PPE readily available to them and are asked to wear them at all times.
- We have a one way system in the restaurant to manage social distancing and avoid congestion.
- We have a dedicated employee in each restaurant committed to ensuring that all health and safety procedures are at their highest standard.
- We will not be serving alcohol in some branches. Please check your branch page before visiting.
With your help:
- It may be the case that you will have to queue so we thank you for your patience. You will be greeted when you arrive and looked after while you wait for your table.
- If you are showing any symptoms, we kindly ask you to reschedule your reservation. Once your self-isolation has finished, please re-book your table.
- We have installed thermal cameras in the reception which will check guest’s temperatures on arrival.
- Please observe social distancing at all times to keep yourself and others safe. It is our guests responsibility to ensure they are keeping to their social distancing bubble.
- Our food and drinks menu will be digital so you can view with your smart phone. Alternatively, we have one-use menus on the back of your placemat.
- We have hand sanitisers placed around the restaurant for guests to use.
- We ask guests to pay with contactless payments where possible.
- We ask all our guests to wear a face covering, sanitise their hands and wear the disposable gloves provided when visiting the buffet.
Thank you for your support and co-operation.